Saturday, November 17, 2012

Whirlwind


the rain continues,
lots of rain last night,
beautiful, as you are,
as the rain and sun.
how can i, dust of this earth,
refuse this blessing, this grace? 
beloved, as the earth loves the rain and sun,
it is my destiny
to love you with all my heart.
it is also my destiny
to suffer the consequences.
i pray to understand all this.
this love is so much bigger me,
so much bigger than us.
we are specks of dust in the whirlwind of it.
... and we are the whirlwind.
go figure.

destiny brought us together.
and because,
like adam and eve,
we want to know why,
we have to live through it.
all the words in the great books,
all the words of the great teachers,
they can't explain.
the only thing is to live it.

i love you. i will not quit.
i am yours to do with as you please,
i am just a man, insignificant,
a speck of dust,
and you are bigger than all this.
love me,
toy with me,
send me to the farthest reaches of this world,
destroy me.
it's all in my favor.
all in yours.
it only feels like suffering,
but it is love.


No comments: