Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love Poem

Good morning dear one,
just so you know:

i believe in us.
with trust and love
inward, outward
towards our secret hearts
and the manifold world,
towards the alpha and omega,
and the meeting of friends
at the hearth of the one.

i believe in us,
in shovels and rakes
dirt and sweat,
seeds and sun,
and the mingling waters of us,
fed from the eternal spring.

i believe in us,
just so you know:
and this morning,
i send you my arms to wrap around you
when you need a hug; 
i send my eyes, shining
to show you my love and yours,
i send you my lips, soft, and
i send tiny seed kisses for your mouth,
your eyes,
your cheeks,
your neck,
your brown shoulders,
your breasts.
Plant them as you desire.
feel them grow into our love,
rich and radiant
under the sun that is you.

i believe in us,
just so you know.
I do.

No comments: